nominated된 학생들에게 online application하라고 안내하는 메일을 먼저 보내드릴테니 필수서류는 이 메일의 내용과 파일을 참고하시기 바랍니다.
preparing essential documents and upload them at INHA University’s Online Application system (http://itislink.inha.ac.kr/ipsiIExchange/IIE61001/ApplyLoginFGrd.aspx)
The online application system works best on Chrome Browser.
-Steps- Please read the step by step instructions carefully.
1. Read the FACTSHEET (refer 4~6 page) and prepare necessary documents and apply online at http://itislink.inha.ac.kr/ipsiIExchange/IIE61001/ApplyLoginFGrd.aspx
[Note that only documents in English will be accepted. If it is NOT possible, a translated version along with the original document should be submitted. Translation needs signing by your home university coordinator)
Very important! Document not following the guidelines will be rejected. No second chance will be given!
2. Get a CHECKLIST confirmation form signed by your home university coordinator by getting your necessary documents reviewed and start uploading all the necessary documents.
-Checklist form is attached in this email
3. While you’re doing online application, please follow ‘Exchange Student Application Guide for 2023 fall’ file. This file explains how you can upload files. You need to use your application number and password to upload files.
4. Brief list of necessary documents to upload
1) Checklist form-form is attached in the email
2) A copy of passport
3) Bank Certificate
4) Official transcript
5) Enrollment certificate
6) Application form-form is attached in the email
7) Certificate of language proficiency
8) Family relations certificate (optional)-only if you submitted bank statement other than your own
5. complete the process
Application period is 8th March (Wed) 10:00 ~19th (Wed) Apr 23:59, 2023 (GMT+9, KST).
So please finish all procedures within the period.